Wednesday, July 11, 2012


DAY 53 of INSANITY!!

I hate Max cardio conditioning for one reason &one alone. THERE ARE NO 30 SECOND BREAKS! It throws me off. I have got so used to the ‘push your body to death’ for 3 minutes at a time and then have your 30second gasp of air… but in this workout you are deprived of any sort of break!

I don’t feel so bad when I have to stop for a few seconds because the team doing the routine on TV also drop like flies. I researched yesterday to see if I was the only weakling that has sore knees and I was shocked to find that so many people fall victim to sore knees during INSANITY.
I think I am going to have to invest in some expensive cross trainers because the pain in my left knee is just ridiculous!




GO AND GET SWEATY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment :)