Tuesday, July 17, 2012


DAY 59 OF INSANITY!!

Today was our official last workout day - Max Cardio condition and Insane Abs!!! Tomorrow we complete the challenge with the Fit Test!
This morning’s workout has left me feeling invigorated and ready to take on the day! Although we will be continuing into Round 2 of INSANITY, I couldn’t help but feel a little choked up with pride that we had managed to live through this workout from hell.

I have learnt so much about myself during this workout – I know that sounds weird – but INSANITY forces you to go to a place in your brain and bash down the walls of weakness. The mind will give up 1000 times before your body does – and once you learn to break down the walls of self-doubt – well then you become INSANE!

I don’t have a 6-pack YET, but I am thrilled with the results which I will post on day 60. I EARNED IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment :)