Wednesday, July 18, 2012


DAY 60 of INSANITY!!!

I have disappointing news… I was unable to do the FINAL FIT TEST!! I woke up this morning and it was like my body has been waiting 2 months for this moment… I am sick and it would be counterproductive to have done the routine.

I DO however have some results:

RESTING HEART RATE DAY 1: 67 BPM - GOOD

RESTING HEART RATE DAY 60: 54 BPM- ATHLETE



According to the chart, based on my age… I AM NOW AN ATHLETE… This makes me so happy! My cardio fitness has increased so much!!

Height : 5ft 8

                         DAY 1
                      DAY 60
CHEST: 87CM
CHEST: 85CM
WAIST: 63CM
WAIST: 60CM
HIPS: 80CM
HIPS: 78CM
THIGHS: 51CM
THIGHS: 52CM
BUTT (AROUND): 94CM
BUTT (AROUND): 92CM
BUTT CHEEK TO CHEEK: 27CM
BUTT CHEEK TO CHEEK: 21CM



Those are my final results and I am left with a toned and fit body,I will never complain about that.






2 comments:

  1. I am actually trying insanity! I am curious to know what your diet was like during the program? Did you allow the amount of calories the program tells you to eat (once calculated)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika,
    CONGRATS on trying Insanity!! It's a bit of a love/hate in the beginning :)

    Once I had calculated the amount I needed to eat, I read in the Elite Nutrition plan that you get with Insanity, that if you wanted to lose weight, you ate 500 calories less. So I eat around 1700 calories a day. I hope that this helps.
    As you progress into Month 2 you might need to up your calories as Month 2 is INSANE and you will need the energy.
    I hope that this has helped?

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment :)