Monday, July 23, 2012


ROUND 2 OF INSANITY!!

From the last fit test until now I have been man-down with flu which sadly lasted a week. So I had a weeks rest which isn't very good. I had convinced myself that if I can finished the whole 60 days, then doing it again will be a piece of cake…Yeah… NO…
Plyometric Cardio circuit was not as easy as it had been in my mind. What I do love is how hard I can push now. When I first started Month 1 I remember this exercise being crazy hard for me


Day 2 of INSANITY Plyometric Cardio Circuit. Yeah, I didn’t know what that meant either, but it left me huffing and puffing in a pool of my own sweat. It was a very intense circuit of cardio, so your heart rate shoots through the roof. I managed to push through it and wobble into the shower afterwards.”



Nothing much has changed there, except that I am fitter and stronger. It really did feel SO good to be back in it!! So now I start with a 60 DAY body & I look forward to further transformation!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment :)