Wednesday, May 16, 2012

 INSANITY 60 day challenge!

Hi everyone!

For a long time I have been unhappy with my body, especially around the love handle, butt and thigh area. I love doing sports and being outdoors but no matter how much time I put into my exercise these areas remain flabby! I found INSANITY by accident and watched the videos, but it was the body transformations that astounded me! Here were ordinary people – like me – looking fantastic after just 60 days! I couldn't wait to get started and even convinced my man to push through it with me.

I have decided to blog about my transformation journey in hopes of finding other ladies who are going through or have gone through the INSANITY challenge before. I also find that you can't really go back on your word once it'son the internet!


As embarrassed as I am to post this before picture I am going to do it anyway!




Day 1 of INSANITY

Fit Test, to which I was not pleased with my results at all! AM I SO UNFIT? I was sweating and panting after just 3 minutes! I made sure that I rested when I needed to and drank lots of water. In the morning I was so stiff but I pushed myself into day 2. Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Day 2 of INSANITY

Plyometric Cardio Circuit. Yeah, I didn’t know what that meant either, but it left me huffing and puffing in a pool of my own sweat. It was a very intense circuit of cardio, so your heart rate shoots through the roof. I managed to push through it and wobble into the shower afterwards.

Day 3 of INSANITY

Cardio power and resistance I found to be really difficult. There are a lot of push-ups which I battled with but I wasn’t going to hate myself for not being able to keep up with these super athletes! I know that my resistance will build and eventually my upper body strength will be 
better!

Please feel free to comment!    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment :)