Saturday, May 26, 2012


DAY 13 of INSANITY!

Today’s workout was BRUTAL! Pure cardio and cardio abs! Basically 56minutes of insane, non-stop, fat burning, muscles crunching workout! I am surprised that I even made it! I was nervous beginning the workout this morning as it was and 40 minutes in I looked forward to the cool down. 
The cardio abs is only 16 minutes but after completing Pure cardio I pretty much was dead, I am proud to say that I managed to push through right to the end. I was straining so much that my muscles were SHAKING!

Cardio abs is the most core intensive workout I have ever done and I have to say I most likely won’t be able to laugh tomorrow because my stomach muscles will be so sore! I am so glad that I have my man as my gym buddy! It becomes a secret battle of who can dig deeper and last longer!

Tomorrow is our day off and I look forward to a rest… see you all on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment :)