Sunday, May 20, 2012


WEEK 2 – Day 8

Cardio power and resistance, this was the work out that we di don Day 2 and there was a vast improvement. I didn’t have to stop during the warm up at all and I pushed extra hard today and even managed to do more than 5 push-ups!
I can feel a boost in my energy levels. 

Yesterday was my day off and I even found myself looking forward to the morning so I could get my heart racing. I think I am getting addicted!

What I did find difficult today were the sprints and hurdle jumps, especially on the third round. My thighs were BURNING! I had to DIG DEEP and focus on my fat crying!
I am learning to control my ‘Give up’ thoughts and push through! 

If you want to transform your body and your life with Insanity follow the link :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment :)