Wednesday, May 30, 2012


DAY 17 of INSANITY

WHY am I doing this again? WHY do I wake up at 6:30 am and put my body through hell? I am too tired this morning, I can’t do it……………
After a cup of coffee everything seems a little different and once again I hear Shaun T’s voice telling me that I can do it. So I press play.

Today was Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs added on afterwards… This workout, although I am getting stronger and faster, still manages to kick my ass! Shaun T is relentless in this routine! He pushes your limits, and just when you think it can’t get any harder he then drops it down into suicide drills. Those drills belong in the army…seriously. 

I know I am only on day 17 but I was hoping for better results by now… but I suppose it all takes time. I am noticing small changes in the way I look; my core is tighter and becoming more defined. My thighs are becoming firmer (but still got a long way to go). I cannot wait for my love handles to melt off my body! Cardio Recovery tomorrow… but we all know it’s not really a recovery hahah not with Shaun T!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment :)