Wednesday, May 23, 2012


DAY 10 of INSANITY

Cardio Circut, now I am not sure if it’s because I am on day 10 but is this getting harder? I am now able to complete the ‘warm up’ without stopping, which shows how much fitter I am getting! Shaun T’s warm up’s are not for sissy’s! So today I was pretty cocky again and by the 2nd circuit I had sweat pouring off me once again, my thighs were burning and I wasn’t sure I was going to make it.

There is something about knowing that the workout is a circuit that makes me more tired. You get through the first one and my brain instantly sighs knowing that I have 3 rounds more and that it gets more intense with every completed round.

My push-ups are getting deeper and stronger every day, which is fantastic! My core is feeling stronger and I am getting that bikini ready for summer!
LET’S GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment :)