Monday, May 21, 2012


DAY 9 of INSANITY

PURE  Cardio KICKED MY ASS today! I got through the intense warm up with no problem and began thinking that maybe this was my break through moment… Think again! Shaun T stepped it up and I was left sweating and panting like a pig! I pushed as hard as I could today and took breaks where I needed.
Even though I am only on day 9, I am feeling amazing! My only complaint is that my face is breaking out a bit and I have had to go and buy some good face wash, like a teenager! The funny thing is, is that I can’t imagine not starting my mornings without Shaun T and the Insanity work out. I cannot WAIT to see some ab definition and loose the love handles!

If you want to change the way you look whether you are 33 or 53 try INSANITY!

Follow the link :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment :)