Wednesday, June 6, 2012


DAY 24 of INSANITY!

We all have good days and bad days. Well this was a particularly bad workout for me today. INSANITY is a high impact workout and my ankles are beginning to take strain. Yes, I am one of those ‘weak ankle’ ladies… I will just work through it.

The Plyometric Cardio Circuit took a lot out of me this morning. My energy levels feeling particularly low and my thighs took immense train with the power squats and basketball jumps. There was a devil whispering sweet thoughts of giving up in my ear today, but with the encouraging words of help from my man/ insanity buddy, I made it through. 

Tomorrow is Recovery and it is also my first time doing the workout alone because my man is out of town…WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment :)