Friday, June 29, 2012


DAY 44 of INSANITY!

Today was a double workout, Max Cardio Conditioning and then Cardio abs afterwards. You would think that it gets easier as the days progress, but somehow it always just remains in ass-kicking mode! I know I seem to say this in every blog post, but this workout is not a joke. When people want me to do something active after INSANITY I battle… and then they think I am being lazy…well I would just like to say, DO INSANITY and then come and tell me that I am lazy!

I have new respect for the guys that play American Football! A lot of Shuan T’s workouts are based on their drills and although on TV it looks easy… gee whiz, give it a go and you will look at it very differently. 

How many push-ups and sprints can you do in 30seconds?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment :)