Tuesday, June 19, 2012



DAY 35 of INSANITY!

I have just completed the Beast from the apocalypse or better known at Max Interval Plyo! I was very nervous about this workout based on its reviews, but I have to say… I LOVED it! It was no doubt JUST as tough as yesterday and I was sweating in liters!

What I loved about this DVD was the vibe! The other guys doing the workout are all pumped up & hurting just as much as you are and it really helped me to get through the tough times. There are some new moves introduced into the routine which was exciting but they were also rather difficult, such as the squat push up… guess I will get better with practice. 32 pushups and 32 plank runs... this workout is not for the weak!

This workout has left me completely wasted! I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment :)