Tuesday, June 26, 2012


DAY 41 of INSANITY!

ALIVE, AWAKE, ALERT, ENTHUSIASTIC –WOOOOOHOOO!

There is nothing better than finishing Max Interval Circuit! Best feeling in the world! I didn’t start the workout with any enthusiasm because I KNOW what I am getting myself into, but 35minutes in I was in the zone and once again cursing Shaun T.

The amount of sweat that one loses doing these workouts is astonishing, and according to research, sweating is beneficial to the body. As I am sweating like a pig, my sweat removes toxins and diseases out of my body. The kidneys can take up to 24 hours to remove harmful toxins like lead and mercury, while sweating removes these metals much faster. 

Sweating can also rid the body of harmful substances like alcohol, cholesterol and salt. For the ladies that want to look younger, profuse sweating can slow down the aging of your skin! Good to know!! So if you want rock hard abs and a pretty face, then INSANITY is the way to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment :)