Tuesday, June 12, 2012


RECOVERY WEEK

DAY 29 of INSANITY!

DIETING NIGHTMARES are a constant battle with women of all ages these days. The constant attempt to lose weight, trim down or starve themselves to some illusion of perfection. What I found out recently, and I am not sure WHY this never made sense to me before, is that when you are pushing your body as hard as we are in the INSANITY program or any other gyming program YOU HAVE TO FEED YOUR BODY. If you are gyming and starving yourself you are in fact losing muscle mass NOT fat… the result… you will be a wobbly piece of meat and have wasted your time…

After so many years of cutting out calories, Shaun T now encourages you to eat, eat and EAT. Obviously within your daily calorie needs and not Mc Donalds, but what is so nice is that carbs are not the enemy. It has shifted my whole way of thinking. To get my desired results with INSANITY… I HAVE to eat to boost my metabolism and feed my new muscles. Plus, if you didn’t eat with the INSANITY program, you would burn out FAST!



Today’s Core Cardio & Balance was amazing. Those Plie’s ( ballet moves) kill my thighs, but I did much better today! My arms were even stiff this morning from all the boxing jabs! 4 days to go before MONTH 2!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment :)