Thursday, June 7, 2012


DAY 25 of INSANITY!

There is nothing more amazing tan a hot shower after an INSANITY workout! This was the first workout that I have done on my own, without my man. I have to say that if you want to succeed at INSANITY, you should find a buddy… I never realized until today how MUCH having a buddy to go through the pain with me, helped me.

I made it through Cardio Recovery… and I am still at a loss for words as to WHY it’s called recovery? My thighs, once again, feel like jelly after, what felt lie a thousand, thigh bobs. There are so many long holding positions in this ‘recovery’ that literally have you shaking from strain.
I am proud of myself for actually doing the workout on my own, you may be thinking ‘but it’s easy to work out alone’ . . . If you work out at the gym then yes, but when you are with Shaun T, you want someone else in the room. Misery loves company ha ha!

Pure Cardio & cardio abs tomorrow…. Alone…..eeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment :)