Friday, June 1, 2012


DAY 19 of INSANITY!

I have had a few messages asking why I am doing INSANITY if I am not fat. Well ladies and gentleman, it is because I want to get fit. This really has nothing to do with losing weight. I want to replace the fatty tissue that I do have with lean muscle tissue.  I have one life to live and to waste it looking forlornly in the mirror is a no no! My INSANITY quest is for myself and myself alone. I am not doing this to impress anyone or to get a modeling career. I just, FOR ONCE, want to be the girl that CAN look in the mirror and say ‘DAM GIRL!’ and know that I worked HARD for my body.

Cardio Power & Resistance was very difficult today – I think I say this about all the routines? Shaun T must be one of the most hated men on the planet to the brave people willing to do this challenge! I needed a spatula this morning to scrape me off my lounge floor after the workout.  I was even slipping while doing plank sprints because my fat was crying large tears of sweat! This is the most difficult thing I have ever taken upon myself to do… but 19 days in I am smiling and feeling GREAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment :)