Thursday, June 28, 2012


DAY 43 of INSANITY!

18 DAYS left before this challenge comes to an end! Obviously we will continue after the 60 days are over. This morning was Max recovery, I really needed this workout this morning – well the stretching part of it, the never ending sets of push-ups and low plank, high plank still exhausts my arms!

There is STILL this one position in this routine – work out 3- that I still can’t do all the way through without shaking my thighs out, you literally hold the squat position for so long that your thighs start shaking like there is an earth quake. I managed better today than most other recovery days, but I still want to nail it and not stop!!

I have to get on my bike just now and cycle to a meeting… I am not looking forward to using my legs…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment :)