Monday, June 4, 2012


WEEK 4 – DAY 22 of INSANITY

I almost find it hard to believe that I have been working my butt to the bone for 22 days! This is basically the last week of the same routines… then we have a full recovery week – remembering that Recovery week does not mean sit down and chill… Then we begin MAX month. I am really scared for month 2. In the reviews it says that the difference between month 1 and month 2 is like going from kindergarten to University!! Eeek!

Today we powered through Pure Cardio & cardio Abs… a GREAT way to start a Monday! Yesterday I re-broke my big toe so I had a hard time with the plank drills, by the end of the hour my toe was really blue, but I can’t miss a day…not for a toe! Every day I feel stronger and I am able to push myself further. In the right light I can see the formation of abs happening!! I am very excited to see the photo comparison from Day 1 – Day 27!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment :)