Monday, June 11, 2012

RECOVERY WEEK 

 DAY 28 of INSANITY!

WOW. 

Core Cardio & Balance is not for the faint hearted. In a sense this workout does let you recover, but at the same time I was still sweating like a stuck pig and my muscles were still screaming. What I do love about this workout is that there are new moves! This workout is all about using your core to stabilize you and get you mean-ass abs! Thank goodness that I have a good sense of balance otherwise I feel that this workout would have been even more difficult. 



There are a lot of moves that require you to hold a position for a minute. To you a minute does not seem long… but to people holding their bodies in a certain position, it seems like a life time. There are in fact some ballet moves wrapped into this workout and now it ALL makes sense as to why girls that do ballet have amazing legs!! 

                                Six days of this and counting…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment :)