Monday, June 18, 2012


MONTH 2 of INSANITY!

DAY 34

Fit Test and Max Interval Circuit. Looking back on Month 1 I am not really sure what I was complaining about… After pushing hard in the Fit test we then had to do our first session of the MAX series. That was by FAR the HARDEST workout I have EVER done in my ENTIRE life!!! NO WONDER everyone gets their results in month 2!!! IT WAS INSANE!

I knew it wasn’t going to be easy, but COME ON!!! OMG!!! I had such a bad stitch in my side that didn’t go away for nearly the whole workout. It was an hour of hell. I think doing the Fit Test before tired me out and then THAT on top of it, holy crap!

Tomorrow is Max Interval Plyo… also commonly referred to as the Beast from the Apocalypse…. Oh yipppeee… I am so excited….

BELOW ARE MY RESULTPICTURES DAY 1- DAY 30



As you can see there have been small changes, and from the workout I did today, I think Month 2 is gonna get me the results I want so badly.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Well done Niks!! SO proud my friend! XXXX
    Luv Cands THB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx so much :) It hasn't been easier... and it's onyl going to get harder hahahaha but bring on the 6 pack!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment :)